|Browse folder for more of my art|
Hello! I am Sunny
Im a girl from norway, 21 years old atm.
I love to create art! Painting and drawing is as important for me as the air im breathing. Right now I am experimenting with different art styles, some digitally and some traditionally. I mostly do dragons, fantasycreatures, landscapes, people, animals and some abstract.
I hope you like my gallery.
If you wish to use some of my art, please dont just take it. Ask me, and give me credits. I work hard for my art. thankyou
Instagram: sunimo94 (follow me here to see doodles and wips!)
My artstation: artstation.com/artist/sunima
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- Ive been here for over 7 years.
What does your username mean?
- My internet name used to be Sunniva Master, or Sunny Master (really stupid i know xD) so mixed up the names and got something a bit catchy like Sunima. Earlier i had Sunimo as the username.
Because my real name was Sunniva Møster. But there is no Ø in English - so i used O.
And now, ive changed name to Sunniva Myster, irl... so i guess i will have to change it to Sunimy... in a while xD
Describe yourself in three Words.
- quiet, blonde, and confused.
Are you left or right handed?
- I am right handed
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Fantasy creatures is what i like to create most of all.
There is so much freedom with them! And looking through my gallery, you will see that dragons is my biggest passion.
I never grow tired of creating them. They are like meditation to me.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- A style similar to how sandara paints! I love her art style, and the way she paints digitally!
Id love to be better with digital art.
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Fantasy art and childish illustrations
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- one of them must be: puimun
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- a deviant that i met on deviantart and talked to over 2 years before we met irl: HughEbdy tought me in person how to paint better, both digitally and traditionally.
He also tought me to talk a bit better English He is a true inspiration with his art.
If you havent visited his profile yet, you should! He is Scottish and paints really well!
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- i think it must be watercolors. Its so flowy and can be very unpredictable if lots of water is used.
There are so many possibilities with it. Its really fun!
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- either outside, or inside while having light from the window onto the paper i am drawing/painting on.
The light is important to me.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- My first Daily deviation, was an amazing moment.
There were so many messages in my innbox that day! it was a thrill!
~ Sunniva Myster